Saturday, February 11, 2012

DOITSU PANDA feat. RAINBOWHOLIC VALENTINE DATE @ SANRIO PUROLAND ^^ すごく 楽しかった ^0^

2012/02/11

サンリオピューロランド

Shinjuku Eki in the morning is always full with people, but this Saturday morning there are these 2 girls dressing up as 'kittens' with their super kawaii bow headband ^^ THAT'S ME & KAILA !!! who else?!! hahaha. The story is me and my best fashion mate, Kaila Ocampo (owner of the.rainbowholic.me) decided to go to SANRIO PUROLAND, the home of all Sanrio's characters, from Hello Kitty to Cinamorol, my favorite !!!!! ^^
 Meet at Shinjuku at 9AM and we took the Keio Line to reach Sanrio Puroland which is in KeioTamaCenter. From the map that Kaila bought, it seems like we don't have to change train, but we are so wrong !!! First funny accident : Had to change train 2 times cause the first one was we went too far and the second time was because the train stop before our destination =.= What a quite rough start, but we kept having fun with taking each others picture !! 見て、見て

The moment we arrived at KeioTamaCenter, my heart was jumping so fast and as we got closer to Sanrio Puroland the feeling is unbareable !! Then we saw it !!! The gate which really looks like a cute pastel castle. AAAAAAA. Furthermore, Kaila brought a discount cupon from Sanrio Puroland website, save more money :) If you guys want to go, it's a good idea to check and bring the cupon !


 So, THE ADVENTURE STARTS!! This amusement park has 4 floors and we decided to go from the highest floore. There's this Food Machine and we had a cute lunch set of My Melody. The best part, we got to bring the My Melody lunch box and the dessert glass !! My Cinamorol ^^ !! When we were eating, it was so sad that we have to eat the Kitty sausage and the Kuromi chocholate. Wish could just bring them home and didn't eat it, hihihi. :p


 After meal,  let's burn those calories !! We tried the Boat Ride. It was a sightseeing attraction, like a doll house, but they can move ! They were all so cute and most of the characters are there ^^ Cinamorol and friends were cooking, Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel were having a party, My Melody was sewing clothes, and so on !! You should check them !! It wasn't like a usual ride cause at first the boat that you will be riding was going down like a roller coaster ! but in slow motion, don't be afraid ;p Befor you went out, your picture will be taken and you can get it at the exit door :D It's 1000 Yen. For me, it's worthed and it's one of my hobbies to collect pictures at amusement park ride ^^
 Other atractions most of them are for children around 5 years old, hahaha. There are some theaters which presented some shows, the latest Sanrio characters Jewel Pet and even One Piece 3D movie experience. It was okay, but maybe not for teenagers. However I guess it's good to practice 日本語(nihongo-Japanese) :D
 For some hours we were kind of tired walking around and ended up in front of a Hello Kitty Ice Cream Store. At first we wanted to buy, but we just cancelled it cause we were planning to go to Cinamorol Cafe :D and here comes the second funny accident : just when we wanted to walk again, there was a girl and an American guy approaching us. Turns out they wanted us to be models for a movie about Hello Kitty ! SHOCKED !! It was my first time being an actress and I guess I was a bad one, hahaha. We were picked because we dressed so well and kawaii ;) The story was we were two girls who were playing UFO Catcher, trying to catch a doll from the machine. At first I didn't try to get the doll seriously, but I got it !!! So HAPPY, lalalalala :D
 It was nearly the end of our adventure and after those happy funny accidents, I LOST MY WALLET >.< FREAKED OUT ToT I had just took a lottery to give a present for Kaila (worth 1,600 Yen ---> Joke, hahaha ) and I dropped my wallet. I realized it when I wanted to buy souveniers. I was so afraid cause all my important cards are there. We went back to the lottery place and it wasn't there. Luckily, at the information counter, somebody found it !! Haaaahhh.. よかった.
I should be more careful starting from now on !!

 The journey won't be complete without buying Sanrio goodies !!! Yeiiy !!! Yeiiy !! At first I was kind of dilemma what to buy and the idea of spending money cause I tend to lose control >.< This time I made a great decission and here are my stuff !!


* big ear red hello kitty key chain for my heart bag ^^ chocholate cheese cake for my best friends on valentine day, another lunch box cause thist time is CINAMOROL !! and the kitchen wares from the lunch set that I have eaten ;) *


* NOT TO FORGET : MY CINAMOROL BRACELET =^o^= * うれしい!!*

sneak peek : EVEN THE TOILET IS SUPER KAWAII \^0^/


THIS SUPER DAY, ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO KAILA OCAMPO !!!!!
MY INSPIRATION
MY MENTOR (hahaha)
and MY BEST FRIEND IN JAPAN




4 comments:

  1. kayae pas aku ke jepang sempet kesini deh beib (:
    tapi aku masi kecil banget >.<
    cuma inget bentuk bangunan depannya.
    hihi.
    aku menunggu dirimu menuju suatu tempat yg isinya doraemon <3<3<3
    #wish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sabar dtgu y beib !!
      tahun ini aku ke sana !!! ^0^

      Delete
  2. me wanna go (>_<),super cute place....cinnamonroll <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lets go ! lets go ! gwe jga ad yg blum kesampean,hihhi. inget, mainan nya jayus smua, hahahaha ;D eat and buy some cinamorol goods ! ;D

      Delete