Thursday, March 1, 2012

FIRST DAY OF SPRING FASHION COORDINATE, THE START OF MY FAVORITE MONTH (*^^*)

29th february,snow storm came like crazy all over Tokyo. everyone put on their warmest coat, you can see black, gray, all over the city.its almost like a death ceremony, just the white of snow colored the darkness of the end of february.

WHA THE *** ???!!!

DoitsuPanda, whats wrong with you !! hahaha. Its just my crazy head wanting to make everything seems dramatic!

Today, DoitsuPanda proudly presents THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!!
when I woke up and opened my little closet, I was so happy to picked bright yet soft colorful clothes!! eventhough i haven't got many selection yet I want to use the spring clothes which I bought from HARAJUKU UNIVERSITY HAUL!! hahaha.


for this sunny day, I chose a NATURAL SWEAT SHIRT WITH PEACH ACCENT, COLORFUL CHECKED SKIRT and COWBOY BOOTS (*^^*)(*^^*) when I put them on, OH MY, just perfect. I love it when I can be playful but not too much. today I am so in a bright mood (*^^*) however, i realized that its still chilly outside, so i add a LIGHT BLUE STOCKING from TOPSHOP to keep my legs warm (*^^*)(*^^*)
final touch, ART DECO SPRING HEADBAND and I am off to do my day.



how do you like it guys?
stay tuned for another spring look from DoitsuPanda (*^^*)(*^^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment