Wednesday, June 27, 2012

TOKYO SKY TREE ver.3 : LIGHT PASTEL FOR A BRIGHT SUNNY DAY with KIKI AND LALA ^0^

In Tokyo Sky Tree ver.2 you have seen this outfit because I wore it when having a date with Kaila ^0^ Since we are using an indentical kawaii rubber shoes, I chose to wear a superpastel shirt to make the shoes pop up. It was also a very hot day so I tied my hair into ponytail and add a forest inspired earring ^0^ It has an owl on it, CHECK IT OUT !!   (OH ! I FEEL SO CHUBBY >w<)






 BTW, You should check out Kaila's Kawaii outfit with her purple rubber shoes too ^0^
見テ、見て !!! And I am very proud to say that I MADE KAILA'S SKIRT !!!!! hehehehe ^0^ Kiki Lala is one of her favorite characters, so luckily I found the fabric and made it for her ^0^




1 comment:

  1. leen sumpah antingmu supeerrr cute owlnya!!

    Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete