Sunday, June 17, 2012

WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR : A LOVELY VISIT FROM MY FAMILY ^0^ vol 1 : THE MOMENT I MET THEM

 Dear My DoitsuPanda readers,OH MY GOD !!  It really has been like ages and I haven't written anything since my last post >.< Even worse, my hard disk which contain my PRECIOUS PICTURES is BROKEN T.T I just pulled out the cable while it was transferring some data from the computer. SUPER SILLY ME T.T
So, I couldn't continue the story about my Takanabe Family, but I will tell you everything about MY REAL FAMILY !!!!!!! THEY CAME TO JAPAN ^^ Eventhough they came in seperate time, I'm very happy because I could finally meet them after 7 months contacting through skype.



MY MOM, MY DAD, MY BROTHER, WHO I LOVE THE MOST

MOM and DAD <3

1st of May 2012,

The moment I met my mom and dad. It was undescribeable ! We only said Hi and shared stories through a computer screen and suddenly I could hug them again. We made a promise to meet at Shibuya Station around 9 o'clock in the morning. Waiting for a minute, felt like an hour !! I kept searchinng through thousands of people coming out from the station. I couldn't focus on the music I was listening to and there I saw... My mom, pushing a humongous purple suitcase, looking to her left and right searching for me. My dad behind her doing the same thing. I rushed into them and my dad was the one who realized me. That moment, was incredible for me. So much to say and so many things I wanted to do with my beloved parents. And for the start of the journey, we went to our favorite curry shop, COCO ICHI ^^ It's time to plan the days we are going to have together ^0^


<HUG MY MOM SO TIGHT!!!!! I MISS HER SO MUCH>

<SPECIAL KISS FOR MY PAMPY ^0^> (I called my dad "Pampy" to show my love for him, hehehe ^0^) 

MY FIRST PPRESENT FOR MOM AT COCO ICHI ^0^
"A KIIROTORI CUPCAKE DOLL"


<GAVE MY DAD A HARD ROCK PIN, He collects many of them ^0^>



<MAMA AND PANDA WAITING FOR BUS >


<PAMPY AND PANDA WAITING FOR TRAIN>


MY BROTHER



1st of June 2012,

 Unlike the sunny day when I first met my mom and dad this year,  it was a rainy and kind of gloomy. However, I was still SUPER EXCITED to pick up my brother on the airport !! It was around 7pm when I took NARITA EXPRESS (NEX) Train to go to the airport from Shinjuku. Well, a Limousine Bus service is also available to reach the airport. The price can be cheaper but a traffic jam can be a burden too. Okay, back to my brother, hahahaha !! I waited him at Terminal 2 while reaading my novels. The plane seemed to arrive earlier than I thought. The clock striked 9.46PM. A guy with leather jacket cam out and THAT'S MY BROTHER !!!! AAAAAAA! I thought I would have a dramatic scene when I hug my brother because I miss him so much, but I just realized WE HAVE NO TIME FOR THAT. The train to the city leave at 9.48 and we only had 2 minutes to buy tickets and got into the train. ヤバイ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (YABAI-DANGER) !!!!!!!!! carrying a large suitcase we rushed down through the escalator and it seemed like we are in the AMAZING RACE !!!!! Luckily, we COULD get into the train !!! OH YEAH !! THATS MORE DRAMATIC THAN I THOUGHT !!!!  Sweats came out so fast and we coud finally sit with relax. OHH! ONE MORE FUNNY STORY! We alsmost sat in the wrong train car. FYI, Narita Express train cars will be divided in to parts when arriving at Tokyo. One to Yokohama area and the other to Shinjuku area. Haaaah, what a surprising day ! Simce it was already so late, we headed to the nearest かつ丼 (katsudon) shop and had a super duper late dinner. The best part was, when my brother told me It was The best Katsudon he had ever eaten.... (SOB SOB ToT)


WE STILL TOOK SOME PICTURES WHEN RUSHING TO CATCH THE TRAIN :p (1)


WE STILL TOOK SOME PICTURES WHEN RUSHING TO CATCH THE TRAIN :p (2)


A SNAP WHILE WAITING FOR THE FOOD 


TIRED EYES, BUT SOON GOING TO HAVE HIS BEST KTSUDON EVER !!!! ^0^

NOT TO FORGET, PANDA !!!!!!! ^0^

1 comment:

  1. Great moment! and absolutely great family I ever see!! When I can come to japan, I think I'll go to your place (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

    ReplyDelete