Saturday, July 7, 2012

MY PERFECT AFTERNOON with SELF MADE TUNIC DRESS,DENIM, BUTTERFLIES,CARS and FAVORITE NOVEL


Summer is everyday bright sunny day and I feel its a super great time for me to read my favorite novel !!! I also got 2 weeks off from school, so I totally use my free times to do things that I love.
yeeeiiiyyy !!! These past weeks I was so addicted to buying textiles and books and I just realized that I bought too much !!! I NEED TO STOP !!! hahahaahaha !
 So, I took these pictures, capturing me under a tree reading my favorite book and WEARING A SELF MADE TUNIC DRESS ^0^ I love buying patterns and of course materials to make my own new clothes ^0^ I think I will post my other self made fashion items and even patterns that I bought cause they are very easy to make !!!! SEWING IS FUN AND EASY, guys !!! THANKS TO MY MOM AND DAD WHO BROUGHT ME NOVEL FROM MY  FAVORITE INDONESIAN NOVELIST, DEWI LESTARI ^0^CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH READING IT !!!

*ONE MORE THING : NOTICE MY CARS BANGLES !!! THEY ARE SUPER CUTE ^0^














No comments:

Post a Comment