Thursday, October 25, 2012

MY CRAY SUNDAY vol.2 : TISSUE, I'M IN LOVE. LIKE SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH A TONY TONY CHOPPER TISSUE TOILET PAPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Okay, I have told you few days ago that my last Sunday was "a day in the dorm" and I tried to do stuff to keep me busy. Well, I must say that I can't stay just in my room on a holiday. Hyperactive much ? hahahaha. You've seen my action when cheering my favorite baseball team, Yomiuri Giants, witth my Number 7- Chono baseball uniform ^0^ Now, you have to see my latest TOILET TISSUE PAPER WHICH I SUPER LOVE, hahahaha ! I even made this little silly photoshoot beacause I am really happy to find this item, but at the same time, I NEED TO CUT AND OPEN THIS TONY TONY CHOPPER !!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Those 8 pictures really describe my feeling !
I am SOO HAPPY to find the Tissue paper and to use them,
I HAVE TO CUT THE PACKAGE >w<
in the end, I am pulling it out and
READY TO USE THEM !!!
 
 YOHOOOOOOO, TONY TONY CHOPPER ^0^
 

 I LOVE YOU MY TISSUE :*

 見て、見て(Mite, Mite - Look, Look !!! ^^)

 CHOPPER UNDER THE FALLING LEAVES ^0^

 
PINK CHOPPER AND PINK SAKURA ^w^

 WOOOWW, CHOPPER IN ANY SEASON ! WINTER, SUMMER, SPRING AND FALL !!!

 WISH THIS TOILET PAPER CAN BE A SCARF ^0^

I AM GLAD TO HAVE YOU, CHOPPER ^0^
 
 
 
 
 Some info for you guys, I found this tissue paper in Picasso (ピカソ) which is the same company as Don Quijote(ドンキホーテ) !!!! The price is around 246円, for anyone who wants to buy it :) O yeah, I also wore a Tony Tony Chopper clothes from JeansWear :D 


4 comments:

  1. waaaa cute toilet paper! but sayang bangett buat di pake! hahaha
    km akhir e disana jg kebiasaan pake tissue ya klo di toilet! :D
    org jepang g pake sistem toilet basah kyk nde indo ya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AB !!!! iya bi, so cute ya !!! Aku juga kalo pake tissue ku yg skrang sumpah sedikit2, wkwkwk. hmmm, kalo normal sih mmg nggak kaya di Indo yg ada semprotan khusus yg terpisah gtu. Kaya di dorm ku juga cuma toilet nya aja, air ambil dari wastafel >.< kalo yg di dept store ato di uni gtu udah lbh canggih, pake tombol gtu semprotan nya. EH ! nanti kapan2 aku posting ya di blog ttg Toilet Jepang :D Thanks for the comment ya bi ^0^

      Delete
  2. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah *__________________*
    Chopper on the toilet paper! x DDDD That's so hilarious and cute at the same time! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TOTAlLY AGREE WITH YOU IDA !!!
      I LOVE THIS TISSUE PAPER TOO <3
      thanks alot for your comment and stay tune !! ^0^

      Delete