Sunday, November 11, 2012

ONE DAY TOUR AT BUNKA GAKUEN SHOP


 Another special report, still from my university festival !! How did you like the fashion show report ? ^^  If you still haven't read it, just read SPECIAL FASHION SHOW REPORT : EPOCH BUNKA GAKUEN UNIVERSITY FASHION SHOW. MADEY BY THE STUDENTS FOR THE WORLD  ^0^^0^
 Now, I won't be talking about fashion show again, but I want to introduce to you guys my Little Heaven on earth which located in Bunka Gakuen University, Shinjuku Campus ^0^ IT IS THE BUNKA GAKUEN SHOP ^0^ This is not just an ordinary shop, cause YOU CAN ALMOST FIND ANYTHING HERE !! FASHION STUDENTS, BEWARE !! YOU MIGHT SPEND LOTS OF MONEY HERE, hahahaha !!
 I believe each  University in the world has its own special store. However, Bunka Gakuen has a super complete and unique style ! Even original items which you can only buy here !! I will list tons of items here, so don't be confused guys ! hehehehe.
 This store is actually open for public on special events like Bunka Sai (my university annual festival) because on school days it will be prioritized for Bunka students. There will be so many inetersting campaign and offers being made for customers for a certain occassions. For example, when it is time for the University festival, there will be SPECIAL DISCOUNTS !! Furthermore, in front of the shop there will be so many special stands of fashion items, specially asked to come on school festival period ! You can see from the upper picture, there was a special stand for knitting yarn and they really gave a massive price cut !! FYI fashion students ! Bunka Sai really is the perfect time to shop for your fashion items needs !!! ^0^ NOW, LET'S MEET THESE COLORFUL ITEMS !!! ^0^


THE NOTEBOOK

Hahahaha, I started to laugh when I wrote the tittle, it sounds so cheesy because it's the name of a movie ^0^ However I think its perfect because there are so many notebooks and binders in  Bunka Gakuen Shop !!! SO VIVID AND COLORFUL !! 見て見て(Mite, Mite- Look, Look )


OMG !!! I SUPER LOVE LA DOLCE VITA NOTE BOOK !! THEY ARE THE CUTEST ^0^

IN BUNKA GAKUEN UNIVERSITY, EVERYTIME WE SUBMIT THINGS THAT WE MADE, from REPORT PAPERS until KNITTING and SEWING STUFF, WE HAD TO WRITE A SUBMISSION CARD !! ANY DETAILS about the stuff that we made, like HOW MANY HOURS WE NEED, WHAT MATERIAL WE USED and even a COMMENT WHILE WORKING THE WORK. WAAAOOOWW、RIGHT?!


CUTE TAPES
 
I seriously never thought that tapes can be SUPER CUTE until I came to Japan !! There are so many shapes of it and it makes me so CONFUSED which one to BUY !!! ^0^ Well, actually I already bought the DOUGHNUT TAPES below, hehehehe. The blue one is mine ^0^


THERE'S EVEN A DECORATION TAPES!! COMPLETE IN ANY COLORS AND PATTERNS !! I remember my Sensei (teacher) in Japanese School Language used them to put our story papers on the board with KAWAII TAPES.. AAAA。。。^0^




FASHION MANNEQUIN
 
Every fashion students must have a dream to have their own mannequin, because I do too ! Right now I have one black mannequin at my home and I really want to bring it here to Japan >w< However it is so hard to bring it >w< I wish I have the stroller and special bag for the mannequin just like the picture below !!!  

 LOOK AT THE SPECIAL BAG AND STROLLER!! SUPER WANT !!!!! 
 
AS YOU CAN SEE, BUNKA HAS BEEN WORKING TOGETHER WITH MANY MANNEQUIN MANUFACTURES TO PRODUCE A BUNKA ORIGINAL MANNEQUIN !!!
 
THERE'S EVEN A BUNKA STAMP ON THE MANNEQUIN. SO EXCLUSIVE ^0^
 
 
CARRYING A MANNEQUIN WHEN SHOPPING WILL BE TOO HEAVY, BUT YOU CAN HAVE THESE MINI TORSO CHAIN ON YOUR BAG ^0^ I GOT THE BLUE and GREEN ONE ^0^

 WANT THE MANNEQUIN PLUS THE HEAD, PLEASE !! ^0^ 


PERSONAL NEEDS

Sometimes, we won't know when we will have an emergency accidents and Bunka Gakuen Shop really supplies so many useful stuff. It really is like a Hypermarket !! hahahaha. Once, I ripped off my stocking accidentally and it was a winter day !! Luckily I found a very thick stockings here and I got my substitue in no time !!!!

Actually, there are some more items regarding the personal needs, but I just snapped the section which I had experience with ^0^ 

IRON BOARD
 
My first reaction on the Iron board section, SCREAMING !!! ^0^ I have never seen such vivid iron board in my life ! And they are in a very perfect size and I can fold the iron board's feet when I don't use it. Here, there are also some specialize ironing stuff like the oval or the long cushion which looks like a bread. They are used to help us iron specific part of clothing, like the collar or sleeves.
 


HATS AND ACCESSORIES MATERIALS
 
Anyone who is interested in DIY-ing will really feel the sensations walking around Bunka Gakuen Shop. You can make your own custom made hats and hair pieces !! Just pick one of the hats available here and start adding up your style on it !! I really want to try making it one day !! ^0^ 
 




KNITTING YARN
 
Lately, I am so into knitting and I always freak out to see so many colorful knitting yarns ^0^ They actually come in so many type, I just realizd that !! According to the brand, there are so many yarn textures. I have been working on some knitting project lately, so wait and see soon on my knitting project !!! ^0^
 

WHICH COLOR DO YOU LIKE GUYS ?^0^




BUTTONS
 

I was super speechless when I stepped into the buttons section. OMG ! THEY ARE TOO MANY !!!!!! I think I will take some times to search all over the boxes of buttons for my sewing project. KYAAAAA ^0^ LOOK FOR YOURSELF GUYS !!!






SEWING THREADS

One of the most confuing sections is definitely the threads !! Imagine this place with tons of colors to choose and we have to find the most suitable one for the stuff that we are going to sew. Not only that, there are SO MANY TYPES OF THREADS !! There are threads for SEWING MACHINE, HAND SEWING, SEWING BUTTONS, SEWING STITCHES and for LOCK MACHINE. BE CAREFUL WHEN BUYING GUYS !!!





 DON'T WORRY, THERE IS A CAUTION PAPER FOR US, BUYERS, BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE OF THE SEWING THREADS ^0^ (Sorry it is in Japanese, hehehehe)

ZIPPERS

Zipper plays a really important part on clothing. If there is no zipper, you wil get cold beause the wind just strike into your body ! It's like having a house without a door !! Since we live in avery colorful world, we really need to find the perfect color of zipper for our clothes ! PICK YOUR COLOR, GUYS ^0^

DON'T FORET TO CHECK ON DIFFERENT SHAPES OFTHE ZIPPER'S SLIDER. THERE IS EVEN A ZIPPER WITH FLOWER AND CHESS PATTERN !! ^0^

PAINTING AND DRAWING KIT

When it comes to sketching, painting, drawing, we really need tons of equipment and you can get them here !! There is even a special decoration of the painting section like you can see below. You really can't get out from this shop, right ?! TOO  CUTE ^0^

WHAT KIND OF PAPERS DO YOU WANT TO PAINT ON ?? ^0^

I NEED THAT HAND TO HELP ME DRAW HAND SHAPES BETTER !!!! >W<

WE REALLY NEED SO MANY SHAPES OF RULERS !!!
 
PAINTING, PAINTING ON THE WALL, WHO IS THE MOST COLORFUL OF THEM ALL, HAHAHAHA!!

THEY ARE COPIC MARKERS !!! SERIOUSLY !!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Do you have any suggestions of which place should I give a look and tour in Japan? Just drop some comments, guys ^0^ I will appriciate it a lot ^0^
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I would like to know how it is possible to purchase this
    https://www.bunka-koubai.com/shop/itemdetail.php?n=45
    from Sweden, Europe.

    Do you hav any suggestions.

    Thanks in advance
    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dennise,
      I have checked from the bunka gakuen shop and I think it is not possible for them to send abroad.
      However, if you have friends here in Japan, you can ask them to buy it for you and have it sent to Sweden. I think it will cost a bit expensive because you will have to pay the shipping fee from Japan, but that's the best suggestion that I can give.

      Hopefully my suggestion can help you and I will be happy to answer more questions as best as I can.

      Thanks so much for reading my blog, Dennise ^^

      regards,
      DoitsuPanda

      Delete
  2. Hi Dennise,

    If you wish to purchase the stuffs over at Bunka Gakuen Shop, we will be able to send to you from our office in Singapore. We are the exclusive distributor for Bunka Japan. You may contact us at info@lengpeng.com for more informations.

    Thank you DoitsuPanda too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Doitsu Panda,
    Thank you so much for the valuable you have put together. It is amazing about the craft colleges and their shops. Specially Bunka Gakuen bowled me off completely. The amount of stuff they have, one might have to spend days or weeks to shop there.
    I was looking for Ultra thin fusible and non-fusible Interfacing fabric made in Japan, when I came across your blog. I am so happy I did. Can you recommend shops in Nagasaki, where sewing articles and fabrics can be bought - some shop like Bunka Gakuen. I am hoping to visit Nagasaki in 2016. I will be following your blog for sure. Thank you for your valuable information.
    Joy fraom Copenhagen, Denmark

    ReplyDelete