Friday, February 8, 2013

FIRST YEAR FASHION SHOW PHOTO DIARY : I AM A PROUD 1C !!!!

Winter is going to be over this February and it meanssssss SPRING HOLIDAY IS JUST AROUND  THE CORNER !!! I can finally take a deep breath after a super tight January >w<  >w< I had endless homeworks and stressful tests week which made an all nighter, plus, I haven't been out to Shibuya or Haraujuku for ALMOST A MONTH !!!! My weekends were filled with strolling around in the neaarest supermarket, buying popcorn or chips for my battle with text book at night.  Well, well, well, the life of a fashion student >w<
 There were times when I was so fed up with doing school projects,but the thing that made me lively again was my surrounding, MY CLASSMATES !! 
I LOVE C CLASS !!!! All of the girls and guys in my class are super nice, even my teachers ^0^


FYI, my university used to be an all girls university, but starting from 2012 it becomes a mix school. The guys from my class were not in this picture because they were having extra class. Anyway, this picture was taken in my last day before spring holiday and we had a FASHION SHOW!!! All of the students from first year to third year must present the clothes they made and be a MODEL TOO !!! WHAT A VERY RARE CHANCE, RIGHT ??!! Personally I really love the styling part for the fashion show because thats my big ineterest in fashion. Finding the perfect neklace, shoes or hairstyle and make up is so fun !!!

 First, let me tell you about the dress that I made.

 IT'S A SEMI TIGHT DRESS WITH LONG SLEEVES IN RED BRICK COLOR ^0^
 
 I'M A PROUD INDONESIAN and I LOVE THE ETHNICITY IN INDONESIAN CULTURE.
 
IT'S IN ME, IT'S MY IDENTITY !!!  


The first image that came into my mind when I made this dress was a sophisticates girl with BIG CHUNKY HAIR !!! I want to show a tough yet elegant and sexy side of me, without being too much .
 
 
 
ZOOOOMM AND CLOSE UP
 

 
My make up was actually very simple because I have super tiny knowledge about make up >w<
Still learning guys, hehehehe ^0^ However, I know that my aset is in my eyes, so I try to make them pop out nicely ^0^ What do you think guys ? ^0^
For my hair, I actually have a natural straight black hair, but I wanna add this ethnic touch so I used a wave hair iron to make it more textured. OH MY GOD, I look like a black haired country singer in an ethnic dress, hahahaha !!!
THE STYLE POINT OF THIS LOOK also laid on the ANTIQUE INDONESIAN ACCESSORIES which I wore. I grew up in a family where both my mom and dad are so passionate with the beauty of Indonesian culture. Seeing my parent's collection of traditional fabric and jewelleries really made me want to show the world that Indonesia really is an amazing country. I want to introduce my county through school projects and my fashion looks. That has been a promise to myself since I landed my feet in Japan !  
  
 
I am loving my shoes too !!!! HAHAHAHAHA !! (thanks pampy- my father for choosing the fabulous heels for me ^0^ )

 Now, let's check out the Fashion Show, guys !!
 
The show was started with the collections from my senpai (senior) from the 3rd year. They were so elegant and おしゃれ!!!! (osyare- means : stylish ) Their project was to make
AN EVENING DRESS. I will be making it too 2 years from now !!!!!




 
 
And the COAT COLLECTION from 2nd year senpai ^0^
Can you see the cute pockets ornaents on one of the coats ??!!!



 
NOW, DRUM ROLL PLEASE !!!!! IT'S C CLASS TIME !!!!
 




 
OH MY ! HERE GOES MY TURN !!!!


 
 
MY HAIR LOOKS SUPER HUGE FROM THE BACK !!!  KYAAAA >W<
 


 


 
Yeap, We TOOK A BOW FOR THE FINALE !!!
 
I had a blast with the fashion show and I am so proud of C Class for a well concept of the show and everybody's spirit that made the show so cheerful !!! On the 2nd year, there is a big possibility that C class will be separated based on the class that we have chosen, so having a great fashion show is the cherry on top of my February ^0^ 
 
Before going back home, I took some shots of my classmates with their dresses !!!
 
C クラス大好き!!!! (*´ω`*)(´ε` )(*´∀`*)
 
( C KURASU DAISUKI - I LOVE C CLASS SO MUCHHHH (*´ω`*)) 
 
 These 2 girls are my best friends in C CLASS !! Mami and Eriko <3
 


 




Fin
 

2 comments:

  1. Wooooow *___*
    You all look so great!! ~(^-^)~
    Good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot Ida Usagi <3
      Stay tune for more works from my friends and I ^0^

      Delete