Saturday, March 16, 2013

MARCH NAIL ART COORDINATE, FLOWER AQUAMARINE on A WHITE DAY, A LITTLE GEL NAILS DO's AND DON'Ts


 

 Special Month, Special Nail Art for DoitsuPanda ^0^
My birthday was actually few days ago, exactly on 14th March  so yes, I'm an Aquamarine girl ^0^ Light blue is actually not my favorite color, but I want to make it my nail colors for March !!!
 FYI, Japan has a special day called WHITE DAY and it is  the same day as my birthday!! I used to imagine sharing a born day with someone famous, yet I think I got something even better! My birthday is celebrated all over Japan !! You must be wondering what Japanese do in this special day, right ?  White Day is still connected to Valentine, one month before. On Valentine's Day Japanese girls are the one who will give chocholate to guys and White Day is the chance for guys to reply the chocolate they receive by giving candy. Sugar's color is white and it is being used as the name of the day. Nowadays, this tradition of giving candies can be subtituted with giving other sweets like marshamallows, white chocholate or biscuits ^0^/


 Now, let's go back to the nail art part, hahahaha ! It's my third time getting GEL NAIL this year and I'm lovin my nails even more. Sometimes I even feel like I am "Naked" without all of these decorations on my nails >w< I am aware that there can be some damages if I have them too long, so I alaways try my best to balance my nails with some care course too.
 Here is a short DO's and DON'Ts from DoitsuPanda. CHEK IT OUT ^0^ 

DO's :
1. GIVE YOUR NAIL A BREAK
I usually try to keep the gel nails around 3 WEEKS MAXIMUM. The last week of the month will be resting week. You will notice that your nails will get thinner, that's why you will need a VITAMIN OIL to get back your nails's strength on the break time after you soak off the gel.

2. CUTICLE OIL FOR FRESH LOOK
 As you can see on the 3 pictures of my nails in this post, there are some dry parts around my nails. Cuticle oil can really save the day ! It will give you moist and healthy nails impression.

DON'Ts:
EATING POPCORN RIGHT AFTER YOU GET YOUR NAILS DONE.
That's right ! Don't ever eat snacks with your fresh gel nails no matter how mucch you want to do it. Believe me it comes from my own experience. I went straight to a movie cinema 30 minutes after getting my nails done and I had popcorn to accompany my hungry stomach. OMG ! It's like putting chemical stuff in your mouth. BAAAAADD IDEA , GUYS !! T0T
 


Last but not least, the nails details \^0^/
 I always love sparkles on my nails and I got some little diamonds as BLING BLING, YEIIYY!!
Little gold lining for some accents and TWO COLORS OF ROSES to mark the SPRING .

 
********
 
So, what do you think, guys ??!! Any suggestion for what theme should I pick for APRIL NAIL ART COORDINATION ? Feel free to write it on the comments section.
Thanks for reading, guys !! ^0^











1 comment:

  1. Oi , vi seu blog na lista do blog "International Directory Blogspot"
    vim conhecer e já estou te seguindo,vem seguir o meu também.

    Receba com todo amor o meu selinho!

    Beijinhux, Marie.

    ReplyDelete