Friday, May 31, 2013

MAY NAIL COORDINATION : BACK TO BASIC


 

FINALLY, A POST FOR MY MAY NAIL COORDINATION!!
I truly apologize for skipping the April part >w< Well, actually I will insert last month’s nail art later in other post, but now let’s take a look at what’s on my nails this month, hehehe. ^0^/

 
 

 Just like my title, I am having a Back to Basic moment. After some pastel mood in the beginning of the year, I really want to make a classic look. I’m starting my part time job too, so I try to avoid making my nails too striking. Don’t want to be the flashy new girl at work >w<
 
 That’s why I ask the nail stylist to put nude color as the base of the design. As much as I want to tone down the color, I still need some accents on the nail design. Glitter lining is one of the choices. It doesn’t hurt the eyes and my nails sparkle beautifully ^0^ See the silver linings??
 
 I’m also a big fan of pattern. !! Most of the clothes in my closet are colorful and full of motifs. Plain is just not my thing, I guess :P
 

The easiest pattern which is always safe and timeless is the flower. You can choose the Aloha style hibiscus until the feminine cherry blossom for your little nails. I happened to look a very simple art deco look flower pattern in the salon. Quickly fell in love with it and what could be better than a black geometrical flower??? !!! Yes, the design is finally decided!!
I feel very elegant and mature in this nail coordination ^0^

 
 
What do you think, guys??!! Should I go back to my colorful nails for June??!! Feel free to drop some comments below. Any post ideas or advice is accepted !!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your nails! Any design is cute on you! But for the summer time, I think brighter colors are better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great blog ^ ^
    you want to follow each other?
    follow me and let me know with a comment
    and follow you too :))


    kisses
    http://lemonchicbeautyfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete